Sunday, July 16, 2006

SHOPPING THERAPY

About once every week or two, Jon and I do a little baby shopping for our Chunky Monkey. It's kinda like therapy, when one of us starts to miss Dominick a lot, we go shopping for him and it makes us feel better. Today Jon woke me up from a nap and said, "Do you want to go to the mall and buy a few outfits for Dominick?" And of course, I got a big smile and said "YES". So I'm posting a few pictures of our shopping spree.


Daddy picked out this outfit from The Children's Place. Of course they try to buy my clothes big since no one knows exactly when I'll be home.

Mommy picked out this outfit from baby GAP. The shirt says "I'm with the band". And of course Mommy just HAD to buy those cool boots to match. She bought a size 4 to make sure I can fit my chubby feet in them.

Look PaPa, now I can look like you and Uncle Jake look when you ride on your motorcycles. Maybe for Christmas you can buy me my own little motorcyle to ride and me and Nicole can share it. I bet Uncle Jake will even buy Nicole her own motorcycle boots like mine. That would be so cool.

This was one of the very first outfits Daddy ever bought me, he picked it out all by himself.

This is a little Guatemalan hat my Mommy and MawMaw bought for me in Guat.

And here's a little tiny hand-sewn Guatemala vest.


Look at my beautiful hand-sewn blanket from my country, Guatemala.

And last but not least, my little Guatemalan overalls. Hope you enjoyed looking at my clothes. My Mommy & Daddy sure do enjoy buying them.

No comments: