Friday, July 14, 2006

6 MONTH MEDICAL REPORT

Hello Everyone! I just got Dominick's 6 month medical report from his doctor. He weighed 18.10 lbs., was 27 inches long, & head circumference was 17.25. That is pretty big for a Guat. baby. They are usually very tiny. Here are pictures from the doctor's office. He is sweating in the pictures...he already sweats a lot plus the people in Guat. dress the babies in layers of clothing (like 4 layers, no joke). It is a bit cooler there, but warm enough to only wear one layer. For some reason, they believe in keeping their babies very warm.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, he is such a chunk! I love it! We'll have to put him into a mud pit with Scott and let them sumo wrestle (Scott is 23 pounds).

I love me some fat babies.

Love,
Betsy

Dominick's Mommy said...

OMG, I can't believe Scott is 23 pounds. He must be sooooo heavy to carry around. I'm gonna post some pics of some cute clothes I just bought him today. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Lynn